Maneater was one of the more delightful releases last year, allowing us to live our best shark lives as we chomped through humans and sea creatures alike. Over a year after its launch, we’re diving back into the waters with Truth Quest, a new story DLC that will add new missions and locations for players to explore. We now know exactly when we’ll be able to do so, as developer Tripwire Interactive has announced that Maneater: Truth Quest will launch this August.
Tripwire Interactive revealed a new trailer for Maneater: Truth Quest earlier today. Along with this, it was announced that the Maneater: Truth Quest DLC will officially launch on August 31, 2021, for PlayStation, Xbox, Steam, and Epic Games Store.
On August 31st, 2021 journey to Site P on when Maneater: Truth Quest launches for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Steam, and Epic Games Store! pic.twitter.com/CPy9fud6Mq— Maneater (@maneatergame) July 13, 2021
Tripwire Interactive first announced Maneater: Truth Quest back in April of this year. Today, the developer revealed on its website the following content will be found in the DLC:
- New Evolution Set
- Maximum level cap increased to 40
- Five new organ evolutions with one additional organ slot unlocked at level 35 (requires DLC ownership)
- New “Uber” Apex Predator
- New evolved hunt creatures
New Military Forces for Bounty Hunter System:
- Military land forces will launch attacks from beaches and fortifications
- Helicopters will hunt by air
- Five new Bounty Bosses
- New weapons and vehicles for military Bounty Hunters
New Objective Types:
- Failure to Communicate: Tail-whip objects to destroy the target objective
- Time Trial: Swim through the rings before time runs out!
Maneater’s base game is already an excellent package of content, if our Shacknews review is anything to be believed. Maneater: Truth Quest releases on August 31 and costs $14.99 USD.
Donovan Erskine posted a new article, Meaneater: Truth Quest DLC launches this August
Meaneater is the aftershow for Hell's Kitchen.