While Mario Kart Tour includes a ton of microtransactions, perhaps one of the more interesting is the Gold Pass, which costs $5 a month and gives players access to 200CC races, additional coins and other boosts. For those just picking up the game, you can actually score yourself a free trial for the Gold Pass, but if you find yourself not wanting to continue the subscription, you’re going to need to manually cancel it. Here’s everything you need to know to cancel the Gold Pass in Mario Kart Tour.
How to cancel Gold Pass in Mario Kart Tour
If you’re looking to cancel the Mario Kart Tour Gold Pass, then the method you follow is going to depend wholly on which device type you’re playing on. We’ve broken down the process for both iOS and Android below, so let’s take a quick look.
How to cancel Mario Kart Tour Gold Pass on Android
Follow the instructions below to cancel your Gold Pass subscription on Android.
- From your home screen, tap the Google Play Store icon to open up the store.
- Next, locate the Play Store Menu in the upper left-hand corner.
- From here, select the Subscriptions tab on the Play Store Menu.
- Next, locate Mario Kart Tour on the Subscriptions screen.
- Finally, choose “Cancel Subscription” on the manage subscription screen.
How to cancel Mario Kart Tour Gold Pass on iOS
If you’re looking to cancel your Mario Kart Tour Gold Pass on iOS, then you’re going to follow a few different steps.
- First, head to the Settings screen on your iOS device.
- Now, select the iTunes and App Store option.
- Next, tap on your Apple ID.
- At this point, look for the View Apple ID and Subscriptions buttons.
- From here, look for Mario Kart Tour and then select the icon to view the application’s subscription status.
- Finally, choose the Cancel Subscription option to cancel your Gold Pass in Mario Kart Tour on iOS.
Now that you know how to cancel the Gold Pass on Mario Kart Tour, you can dive back in and start gathering up coins in Coin Rush. Also, make sure you return to our Mario Kart Tour page for even more information.
Josh Hawkins posted a new article, How to cancel Gold Pass in Mario Kart Tour
Step 1) Don't sign up for it in the first place.
Step 2) If you ignored step 1 you done fucked up.
Step 3) Follow the rest of the instructions in the article.
Step 4) Wallow briefly at your own misfortune for having paid for Gold Pass in Mario Kart Tour.
Step 5) ???
Step 6) Profit.