The Spray and Pray challenge continues throughout week 2 of Fortnite Season 10 with a brand-new task. This time players will need to find and collect a series of five lost spray cans that are hidden around the Fortnite island. Finding all five of these spray cans is tricky if you don't know where to look. Thankfully, we've put together this handy guide, which will lead you right to each of the spray cans so that you can find them, collect them, and then continue on your way. Let's dive right in!
All lost spray can locations in Fortnite
While you only have to find five spray cans to complete this challenge, we have managed to find six ourselves, which should give you more than enough to complete the task with ease. We've outlined all of the locations of the spray cans on the map below, as well as included additional information about each spray can's location later in the article.
As you can see, most of the spray cans are pretty well spread out, which means you'll probably find yourself playing a few matches before you manage to find and collect enough to complete the challenge.
- The first spray can you can pick up is found in Shifty Shafts. Head to the eastern edge of the compound and then make your way down into the mine near the parking lot with the small hut. While in the mine, take a left-hand turn and break through the wall to find a new section with a chest. Just inside this area, you'll also find the first of your spray cans.
- The second spray can on our list is found just south of Shifty Shafts, in the snowy area of the map. Make your way down towards the nightclub, and once you reach E3, lookout for a small camping tent with a campfire nearby. This spray can is right next to the tent, underneath a couple of patches on the side.
- Just north of Frosty Flights, over at Viking Village, players can find another lost spray can to add to their collection. Make your way up to the waterfall and then look around for this spray can at the foot of a large tree.
- Now we head northward, to the end of the lava stream that flows out from the volcano. Located roughly in G4, this lost spray can can be found behind one of the pillars near where the tunnel that led to Tomato Town used to be. For Fortnite veterans, this should be a very well-known spot. If you run into trouble finding the can, just follow the lava stream to the end and you should spot it fairly easily.
- Located southeast of The Block, this next lost spray can will be found near a series of barrels located in a small mine in E3. Once you find the mine, head down into it and look around for this spray can at the end of the tunnel next to three barrels stacked on top of each other.
- You'll be heading all the way to Junk Junction to find the next lost spray can on our list. Make your way to the northern area of the junkyard and then look around for a pile of debris next to the fence. This lost spray can will be laying on the ground just next to the debris.
There you have it. That's all six of the lost spray cans that we've managed to find in Fortnite Season 10. If you're having trouble completing any of the other challenges available this week, then make sure you head over to our Fortnite guides hub for even more assistance.