Another month, another new driver from NVIDIA. The folks behind the GeForce brand have been hard at work optimizing software for their lineup of GPUs and just released a new set of Game-Ready drivers that will ensure you have a smooth experience on release day with Wolfenstein: Youngblood, Madden NFL 20, and the first DLC for Metro Exodus. Also included in the driver update is official support for the company’s brand new GeForce RTX 2080 Super GPUs.
NVIDIA Driver version 431.60 weighs in at 541 MB for the Windows 10 x64 variant and is loaded with updates, optimizations, and bug fixes. NVIDIA say that, “Game Ready Drivers provide the best possible gaming experience for all major new releases, including Virtual Reality games. Prior to a new title launching, our driver team is working up until the last minute to ensure every performance tweak and bug fix is included for the best gameplay on day-1.”
GeForce Game Ready Driver 431.60 Highlights:
- Provides the optimal gaming experience for Wolfenstein: Youngblood, Wolfenstein:
Cyberpilot, Madden NFL 20, and the first DLC for Metro Exodus.
- Adds support for GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER GPUs.
- Adds support for new G-SYNC compatible monitors.
Application SLI Profiles
Added or updated the following SLI profiles:
- Madden NFL 20
Software Module Versions
- nView – 149.77
- HD Audio Driver – 188.8.131.52
- NVIDIA PhysX System Software – 9.19.0218
- GeForce Experience – 184.108.40.206
- CUDA – 10.1
- Standard NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.940.0
- DCH NVIDIA Control Panel – 8.1.954.0
- [SLI][GeForce GTX 1080][Notebook]: The display flickers when using SLI. 
- [World of Warcraft Battle for Azeroth]: Terrain and icons flicker randomly in the game. 
- HDR option is missing from the Windows Control Panel. 
- [NVIDIA Control Panel]: When the 3D Settings page->Vertical Sync setting is set to Adaptive Sync (half refresh rate), V-Sync works only at the native refresh rate after rebooting the system. 
- [Tom Clancy’s The Division II]: The game may crash when played in DirectX 12 mode [2587043/200406322]
- [Mortal Kombat 11]: Random white and green flickering occurs in the game.
- Mouse cursor may not render correctly after exiting a game. 
You can download the Windows 10 64-bit version of the driver here and the Windows 7 64-bit version of the driver here. Drivers for additional variants of the 431.60 release can be found on NVIDIA’s website.
Chris Jarrard posted a new article, NVIDIA releases Game Ready driver for Wolfenstein, Madden 20