The latest PC update to Warframe brings quite a few fixes and changes. If you aren’t a part of a Clan or Dojo system, then a lot of the newest update will probably be a bit confusing. However, it’s important to note that some of the more important changes will directly affect how Clans earn experience and level up. Below, you’ll find a bit more information about the patch notes so you can see the changes that are now available for Warframe’s PC version.
Warframe PC hotfix 25.3.2 patch notes
The initial release of update 25 on PC, brought some unintended issues to the Clan Dojo XP system. A big issue that sprouted up was that some Clans and Dojos had a loss of Clan XP. It looks like the Clan Profile page was showing research and Pigment XP gains, however there was a lot of invisible XP messing with the values, according to the official patch notes post on the forums. To solve this issue, Digital Extremes has changes trophies to be exempt from Clan XP and updated the Trading Post and the Treasury to supply their intended XP.
The update also brings some changes to the Nightwave, which we’ve outlined below:
- Right clicking on Nightwave rewards will now display its preview diorama.
- Fixed inability to mark Mods dropped from containers in the Void for the "Mark a Resource or Mod" Nightwave Act.
- Fixed the Glaive Prime Blueprint help text saying it's obtainable from Nightwave Cred Offerings.
Furthermore, the patch also brings some fixes and changes to Wukong:
- Wukong’s Celestial Twin no longer utilizes Quick Thinking to fix the Twin living indefinitely.
- Fixed ability to replicate Wukong’s Celestial Twin multiple times by abusing Emotes.
- Fixed Wukong’s Cloudwalk and Defy abilities turning off sprint toggle when used.
- Fixed Wukong’s Immortality Passive triggering while in Archwing in Vallis / Plains which results in getting stuck in Archwing instead of being knocked out.
- Further fixes to floating Armor on Wukong / Wukong Prime.