Looking to pick up Cyberpunk 2077 following the game’s big Keanu reveal during this year’s Xbox E3 conference? Well, it looks like CD Projekt Red has released a new deal that’s almost impossible to beat. Meet the Simply: RED Collection, a special new deal available during GOG.com’s Summer Sale Festival.
The Simply: RED Collection includes all of the biggest games from Warsaw-based developer, CD Projekt Red, including all three titles from The Witcher series and even Cyberpunk 2077. The entire deal only costs users $87.88, making it the best way to buy Cyberpunk 2077 if you don’t already own all three of The Witcher titles.
The Simply: RED Collection includes:
- The Witcher Adventure Game – A digital adaption of CD Projekt Red’s board game.
- The Witcher: Enhanced Edition – Geralt of Rivia’s first digital adventure. Journey to the start of CD Projekt Red’s journey and experience the world of The Witcher for the first time.
- The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings -Enhanced Edition – The definitive version of 2012’s hit sequel to CDPR’s fantastic fantasy RPG.
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales – A new single player adventure set in the world of The Witcher. Thronebreaker combines the narrative-driven story you’d expect from CDPR with puzzles and card battle mechanics to bring a brand-new spin-off to the series.
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition – Experience the award-winning fantasy RPG that brought Geralt of Rivia’s story to an end. Includes both the Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine expansions, giving purchasers over 50 hours of additional story and gameplay
- Cyberpunk 2077 – One of the most exciting games of the past few years, Cyberpunk 2077 is set to release in April 2020. Includes any preorder bonuses.
As you can see, the Simply: RED Collection is one of the best deals you’ll find available if you’re looking to pick up all of CD Projekt Red’s greatest hits. The collection is only available during the Summer Sale Festival, though, so make sure you pick it up soon.