We’re hot off the heels of patch 7.20 shaking things up in Fortnite Battle Royale, and now, the week 7 challenges are here to give us even more to do. The most time consuming out of this batch of challenges is one that asks players to visit all expedition outposts. If you’re not aware, the expedition outpost are the different bases scattered around the map where players find planes and ziplines. These outposts are brand new to Season 7 so if you’re not sure where to find them all, we’ve got your back
Where are the expedition outposts?
- In total there are 7 expedition outposts on the battle royale map, you will have to visit all of them to complete the challenge.
- In between Paradise Palms and Fatal Fields, there is an outpost in the desert biome.
- Atop the mountain west of Lonely Lodge. Easily accessible by zipline if you land near the lodge.
- By the river southeast of Lazy Links.
- On the mountain west of Dusty Divot, there are ziplines on either side.
- North of Happy Hamlet at the peak of a mountain.
- Just north of the soccer field, on the ground between to mountains.
- Northeast of Pleasant Park atop a mountain.
We recommend landing at one of the outposts, hopping in an X-4 Stormwing and flying from outpost to outpost. I was able to hit all 7 Expedition Outposts in one match following this method. Be cautious that these outposts will be a little more crowded because of the challenges, so be ready to put those pilot skills to work in potential dogfights.
Once complete, you’ll have 5 more battlestars to go towards your battlepass. With only a few more weeks of challenges left in the season, it’s vital to get as many battlestars as you can get in order to receive all of the rewards Season 7 has to offer. Stay tuned to the Shacknews' Fortnite home page for more helpful guides.