Turning on the power is a staple in all of Call of Duty’s Zombies campaigns, and Black Ops 4’s Classified is no different. Thankfully, turning on the power in Classified is exceptionally simple, and not too expensive.
How to turn on the power in Classified
The power switch in Classified is located in the South Laboratories, which is located through the main War Room. Players will need to have 4,750 points in order to reach the switch, which requires unlocking doors, clearing debris, and paying for elevator rides.
There are a couple of strategies for saving up the necessary points. Players can either spend a lot of time fighting in the first room, expanding into the hallway for some more breathing room or unlock every door and clear the debris as soon as they can afford to do so.
- Start at the Conference Room facing the screens
- Unlock the door (750) on the left, enter the Deserted Hallway and turn right
- Clear the debris (1,000) in front of the elevator and enter the lift
- Use the buttons (500) to travel down the elevator
- From the War Room: Upper Level, go down the stairs and clear the debris (1,000) leading to the War Room: Lower Level
- Enter the doorway on the left and clear the debris (1,000) in front of the elevator
- Use the buttons (500) on the elevator to reach the South Laboratories
- Exit the elevator, walk straight ahead, pass through the intersection and go in the first door on the left
- Activate the switch to turn on the power
With the power turned on in Classified, players can now use the teleporter network to move quickly around the level and get to unlocking the Pack-a-Punch machine. Be sure to check out the Shacknews Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 guide and walkthrough for more Zombies articles.