One of the most beloved aerial combat franchises in gaming history, Ace Combat is often the first name that pops into mind when thinking about great dogfighting games. The latest entry in the series, Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown, was first announced way back in 2015 and is finally nearing its release. It will be the first game in the franchise since Ace Combat 6 back in 2006. During the Tokyo Game Show today, Bandai Namco has released information on what fans can expect when pre-ordering the game.
The full details on Ace Combat 7 pre-order bonuses is as follows:
- Everyone preordering Ace Combat 7 on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, or via STEAM will receive the F4-E Phantom II along with additional three aircraft skins.
- PlayStation 4 players pre-ordering Ace Combat 7 will also receive a digital copy of Ace Combat 5: THE UNSUNG WAR.
- Xbox One players pre-ordering Ace Combat 7 will also receive a digital copy of Ace Combat 6: FIRES OF LIBERATION.
Season Pass & Deluxe Edition offers:
- The Ace Combat 7 Season Pass will include three planes, three stages, and a music player in one Season Pass package at $24.99 or sold separately at $4.99 for each item.
- The Ace Combat 7 Deluxe Edition includes the game, Season Pass content, eight emblems, and will be offered at $84.99.
PS4 and Xbox One owners will be able to fly the unfriendly skies when Ace Combat 7 releases on January 18, 2019. PC players can get in on the action February 1, 2019.
Chris Jarrard posted a new article, Ace Combat 7 pre-order bonuses include AC5 for PS4 and AC6 for Xbox One
Wait, what!? AC6 on Xbox One? I've got it on the 360, but it's not one of the backwards compatible games (at least, it wasn't last I checked).
Why does this game take so long to get released? It feels like it's been in development for 10 years.
Once again Xbox owners getting the shaft!
holy shit AC5 was so fucking great