TwitchCon 2018, the celebration of content creators and their communities, is nearly upon us! One of the initial announcements for the yearly event introduced the new ambassador program and a list of activities or experiences attendees would be able to check out. Now, we've got a better look at the TwitchCon 2018 schedule with the announcement of the event's community panels and schedule. There are 57 community submitted sessions featuring 280 speakers and more will be added to the schedule before TwitchCon 2018 takes place October 26 - 28 at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California.
The panels broken into four branches for the convenience of those curating their schedules: Education, community, entertainment, and lifestyle. Community submitted panels are featured in the new Twitch Creator Camp panel room. You can head to the official TwitchCon 2018 website for the full schedule, but here are a couple highlights:
Friday, October 26
- 12:30 PM - Integrating Speedrunning Content as a Variety Streamer
- 2:00 PM - How to Stream VR on Twitch
- 3:30 PM - Cooking Streams: Tips and Tricks from Professional Chefs
- 5:00 PM - The Secret Language of Twitch
Saturday, October 27
- 10:30 PM - It's Dangerous to Go Alone: Mental Health in Streaming
- 12:00 PM - Break Out of the Box - How to Craft the Ultimate Tabletop Stream
- 1:30 PM - The Gayest Panel at TwitchCon 2: Still Very Gay
- 3:00 PM - LATINX in Gaming: You Belong Here
- 4:30 PM - Women in Gaming: How to Break the Cycle of Underrepresentation
Sunday, October 28
- 10:30 PM - Exploring Space on Twitch
- 12:00 PM - Games & Gambles: What's Next for Loot Boxes?
- 1:30 PM - Strategies for Gamers to Get Healthy & Stay Fit
- 3:00 PM - Playing Your Character, Not The Game
- 4:30 PM - Lights, Camera, AI: Interactive Chatbots on Twitch
Bookmark the TwitchCon 2018 landing page to keep track of all the announcements for the upcoming event and stay tuned to Shacknews for additional updates.