If you've been waiting to grab those precious TwitchCon 2018 tickets, now is the time. The event takes place October 26 - 28 at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center in San Jose, California and celebrates content creators, fans, mods, and the brands that help Twitch to grow.
"TwitchCon is a celebration of the many and varied interests of the Twitch community, from gameplay and
You can find the tickets on the official TwitchCon 2018 ticket landing page. The new Ambassador program, which aims to highlight the platform's inclusion efforts, is one of the most intriguing elements of TwitchCon this year. Other activities and experiences coming to TwitchCon 2018 are broken down below:
- TwitchCon Ambassador Program: What makes TwitchCon special are the creators and communities from all corners of Twitch who bring distinct ideas and perspectives to the convention. To showcase some of the unique and diverse
talentin attendance, Twitch is introducing the TwitchCon Ambassador Program. Comprised of 15 Twitch Partners, the Ambassadors are involved in a number of activities before and throughout TwitchCon, including panels, stage content, Meet and Greets, and more. Attendees are encouraged to hear the Ambassadors’ stories and gain new insights and skills from their experiences. The TwitchCon 2018 Ambassadors are:Avajaijai, Data_Dave, DeejayKnight, DistractedElf, djarii, Elspeth, EXBC, Gibson, pokimane, Sequisha, Skybilz, ThatBronzeGirl, UmiNoKaiju, Wish, and Xmiramira.
- Artist Alley, formerly Creative Corner, will once again designate an area where Twitch artists show off and sell their pieces to attendees. Creative streamers who want to display and sell their products still have time to apply for space.
- TwitchCon Cosplay Contest is coming back and looking for cosplayers to compete in four categories (Needlework, Armor, Larger Than Life, and FX) with a prize pool of more than $70,000.
- Panels and Sessions are a TwitchCon staple with dozens every year that educate and entertain attendees. Call for Content is currently open with submissions being accepted until July 16.
- Expo Floor: The TwitchCon Expo Floor is where attendees can get hands-on with the latest games and gaming products with the
amountof exhibitors growing year overyear.
- TwitchCon Charity Plaza, in partnership with Tiltify, returns for the fourth consecutive year. Tiltify, the popular platform for content creator fundraising, will feature over 10 charities on the convention
showfloorand on a featured live stream. The TwitchCon Charity Decathlon will also return with over 150 Twitch personalities representing the participating charities in a series of gaming, creative, and musical contests in order to become the TwitchCon Charity Decathlon Champion of 2018. In 2017, over $117,000 was raised for the 10 participating charities, with a goal to raise even more this year. Follow the Tiltify blog for when additional details are announced.
- Games Done Quick (GDQ) makes its TwitchCon debut with GDQ Express, a 50-hour speedrunning marathon benefiting charities taking place in TwitchCon Charity Plaza. GDQ will begin taking participant submissions on July 8-July 14.
- Developer Day: The second annual, one-day event happens at the Marriott San Jose on October 25, the day before TwitchCon. Developers and industry leaders will come together to share best practices
onbuilding interactive, shared, real-time experiences on Twitch through game integrations, Extensions, and more. To learn more and to request a ticket, visit the Developer Day website.