Coins 2 Continue Show Notes
What rhymes with episode 9? Showtime!!!...kinda. This week's episode is all over the place. We start out discussing our favorite superhero games (Charles makes up a couple because...we don’t know...is he drunk?) and tennis games that are releasing this month. Turns out, one of us has a past with the sport.
Further in, there’s an honest conversation about the ever popular Battle Royale games, the upcoming Red Dead Redemption 2, and more! We hope you enjoy this week’s episode.
Sadly, while we’re still getting closer to bringing it to life, Coins Chronicles will not debut this week. No excuses. We’ll get it done for episode 11.
- 00:01:48 - What are we currently playing?
- 00:08:57 - Superhero Video Games (No Infinity War Spoilers)
- 00:14:20 - Charles tells us one of his favorite games, but gets the name wrong
- 00:16:49 - Then he makes up a whole other game: “Naruto Budokai”
- 00:20:19 - Katie gives her thoughts on Red Dead Redemption 2
- 00:22:00 - Katie = Maeve From Westworld???
- 00:25:22 - Katie, Charles, and their relationship with tennis and tennis games. Look out, one of them can actually ball.
- 00:30:41 - Coins 2 Compete finally on the way?
- 00:31:57 - For Honor: Katie & Charles vs The World
- 00:37:28 - Charles: “They’ve tried their damnedest to consistently beat me at Tekken...they need to go ahead and retire the whole Tekken thing.”
- 00:40:21 - Katie has some sad news when it comes to the popular Battle Royale games...
- 00:48:37 - Battle Royale + Red Dead Redemption 2?
We love to engage with our community so you can dive into Chatty or @ our handle on Twitter: @Coins2Continue (be sure to follow too!). If you enjoy live-tweeting podcasts, feel free to use our official #Coins2 hashtag and we’ll be sure to share your tweets! You can use that both methods to ask us questions for the Community Questions segment as well.
You can listen/subscribe to the Coins 2 Continue podcast on the following platforms in addition to Soundcloud: