Fortnite is consistently bringing players new content, especially when major holidays come around, and things are no different for Valentine's Day. Hopefully, you've already set your plans with a significant other but, if not, Epic Games has got you covered. Fortnite Battle Royale will introduce Valentine's Day themed skins and Cupid's Crossbow to help you take down your enemies quietly and beautifully in the 2.4.2 patch for the game.
The full list of 2.4.2 patch notes comes from the official Epic blog post. Don't fret if you're not playing Battle Royale. Save the World players will be getting some treats in the next patch and information on that can be found at the bottom of this post. Hopefully, the game's downtime issues are long gone. If you're having issues with the queue, check out our guide.
- The Shooting Test #1 Limited-Time Mode has been switched to Solo only.
- Known Issue: The Shooting Test does not save progression for stats or challenges.
- Shotgun headshot damage increased to 200% (was 150%).
- Scoped Assault Rifle is now 100% accurate when zoomed in.
- Scoped Assault Rifle no longer has damage fall-off.
- Players will no longer slide off rooftops.
- Fix for Item Shop panels disappearing after completing a V-buck purchase through the Store Tab.
- Fix for collision inconsistencies in certain basement corners.
- Fixed a hole in the terrain south of Retail Row.
- Removed harsh high-frequency sound from the Chomp Jr pickaxe.
- This weapon fires Arrows, which are an unlimited ammo type.
- Found from floor loot and treasure chests.
- This weapon comes in both Rare and Epic variants.
This is an exciting, though
Charles Singletary posted a new article, Fortnite Celebrates Valentine's Day With Cupid's Crossbow
Nice sub-title :)