Thus marks the end of an eventful trip around the sun. This year provided us with a variety of events on which to reflect (almost none of which have anything to do with video games) - nevertheless, the family thought it wise to focus their attention on games, ignoring the politics and scandals some other podcasts might be turning their attention to this week. You know, God’s work.
Today’s show is pretty simple. The family got together to discuss their individual favorite games of 2017. Before that, we discussed a few of this week’s most notable stories in gaming but other than that it’s a pretty lightweight episode. Thanks for listening and supporting us throughout 2017, our first year on the air. We hope you enjoyed it and we also hope you have a relaxing, healthy holiday. See you in 2018!
Chris Buffa’s Top 5 Games of 2017 because he couldn’t make the show
5. Splatoon 2 (let’s make a mess!)
4. Arms (Punch-Out!! for a new generation)
3. Sonic Mania (first great Sonic in years)
2. Super Mario Odyssey (Fun platforming, moons kick things up a notch)
1. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (redefined open world games)