The Force has been strong with Star Wars Battlefront II thus far, with Shacknews having most recently taken to the skies with Starfighter Assault. Now it's time to get a look at the rest of what the Battlefront sequel will offer, thanks to a trailer that publisher EA released Tuesday morning.
The John Boyega-narrated trailer goes into some of Battlefront II's improvements, while also offering up the game's full list of multiplayer modes and locations.
Battlefront II's multiplayer modes include:
- Strike: 8v8 objective-based team battle.
- Starfighter Assault: 12v12 space battles aboard classic Rebel and Imperial ships.
- Heroes Vs. Villains: 4v4 team battle, in which all players control classic Star Wars characters.
- Arcade: Complete scenarios in single-player or split-screen co-op. (Split-screen only available on consoles.)
- Galactic Assault: 20v20 objective-based warfare.
These game modes can be played on over a dozen locations locations that span all three Star Wars trilogies. These include:
- Starkiller Base
- Yavin 4
- Death Star II
The rest of the trailer goes into the other elements that players will find in this latest iteration of the Battlefront franchise. Check out the full video below. Star Wars Battlefront II arrives on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4 on November 17.
Ozzie Mejia posted a new article, Star Wars Battlefront 2 Trailer Offers Multiplayer Overview
This game actually looks like Battlefront 2 with HD graphics..... they should do a classic map pack with reimagined maps from the original Battlefront games.
The only thing that kills the hype for this game are the Star Cards. Seems really P2W.