Resident Evil 7: biohazard has been getting plenty of attention with its release today. Capcom wants to keep it fresh in everyone's minds with the announcement of the first two pieces of DLC.
Banned Footage Vol. 1 will hit PlayStation 4 on January 31, and will include two new tapes and a new mode:
- Bedroom: Figure out how to escape from a locked room — but don’t let Marguerite Baker know you’ve been out of bed.
- Nightmare: Fend off waves of enemies and survive until morning while crafting useful items and traps to stay alive.
- Extra Mode: Ethan Must Die: A tough-as-nails mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game. (Does not support PS VR).
Two weeks later, on February 14, Volume 2 will be released, also including two tapes and a new, albeit weird, game mode:
- 21: Gamble life and limb in a deadly game run by Lucas Baker.
- Daughters: See what the Baker family was like before the tragic events of Resident Evil 7 biohazard.
- Extra Mode: Jack’s 55th Birthday: Race against the clock and feed Jack tons of food in this comical extra game mode separate from the tapes and story of the main game. (Does not support PS VR)
Both are part of the season pass, but Volume one will sell separately for $9.99, while Volume 2 will have a $14.99 price tag. Both volumes will be available for Xbox One and PC on February 21.
RE7 will also be getting more story DLC entitled Not a Hero sometime later this Spring. That one will be free.