Fallout 4 continues to get updated, with the latest 1.8 patch now available for Xbox One users. The bad news is that the PS4 version is still in the works that will finally bring mod support to the Sony platform.
Bethesda tweetd the availablity of the patch, but with no other news on the PS4 version other than a nebulous "Stay tuned." The patch is supposedly in the certification process with Sony. PC users got the patch more than a week ago.
The latest update makes the following fixes:
- Fixed an issue in which some sound effects would not persist after reloading in an area
- Resolved an occasional crash when exiting to the Main Menu, and trying to start a New Game
- Fixed an issues with spaces in Mods search queries
- Cannot rate “WIP” Work in Progress Mods, and Mods can now only be rated after they have been downloaded
- Doubled the amount of browse-able tiles in the Mods menu
- Fixed a rare crash that would occur when a Mod had an unexpected data structure
- Fixed an issue in which Library and/or Favorite Mods categories would not display correctly in specific situations
- Fixed an issue in which some Mods images would not load when scrolling quickly
- A Sentry Bot firing dual Gatling Lasers will no longer cause the audio to cut out