Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare's release date is right around the corner, which means Modern Warfare Remastered will be hitting for those who bought the premium editions of IW. So it's time to reveal how beefy your PC needs to be if you want to play it.
While the game is expected to require 130GB of hard drive space and Infinite Warfare disc to play, the actual minimum specs aren't that bad. In addition to a DirectX compatible sound card, a broadband intenet connection, and DirectX 11, you will need:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit / Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz
- Memory: 6GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 7850 @ 1GB
The FAQ does note 55GB of hard drive space is needed initially, but more space will be required for updates, DLC and the like. Infinite Warfare takes up 70GB.
Of course, if you are getting the premium version of Infinite Warfare, then your PC will already be good enough, given that IW's minimum needs are:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit or later
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3225 @ 3.30GHz or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare releases on Friday, November 4.