Darksiders: Warmastered Edition delayed a month to late November
The console versions will hit first, with the PC edition coming out a week later.
First the info on a Darksiders remastered edition was leaked, then it was officially announced. Now, publisher THQ Nordic has revealed that Darksiders Warmastered Edition wil be coming out a month later than expected.
The announcement offers no word on why it will be delayed, but it appears that the P$ and Xbox One versions will be released first on November 22, and then the PC version will hit on November 29. A Wii U version is still planned for some time later. The game was originaly supposed to come out next week on October 25.
In case you missed it, the game will sell for $19.99 and include:
- Darksiders (Wrath of War)
- Native 1080p rendering resolution for console platforms
- 4k support and additional video options for PC
- Double the texture resolutions
- Rendering improvements and rework
- Better shadow rendering quality
- Post processing effects
- 60 FPS in moment to moment gameplay on PS4, Xbox One, and PC (30 FPS on WiiU)
The game is being developed by Kaiko, which has previously assisted Nordic with the Xbox One version of Darksiders II Deathinitive Edition and Legend of Kay Anniversary edition.
John Keefer posted a new article, Darksiders: Warmastered Edition delayed a month to late November