It may be a while before players see a single-player expansion for Uncharted 4: A Thief's End, but that doesn't mean that Naughty Dog is sitting back biding its time. The developer has just released a huge multiplayer update for the game, which includes the new Bounty Hunters DLC.
The new update includes:
- New Bounty Hunter Mode: KO other players for a bounty. KO the other team's captain for a bonus.
- New Weapons: Two rifles, two handguns and a shotgun
- New Boosters: Four of them and a mystical shield
- New Cinema Replay feature: Offers tools for players to create their own highlights videos.
- New Personalization items: Skins and facewear, hats and taunts.
- New Classic map: Village from Uncharted 2
In addition, if you own the Triple Pack, you get Multiplayer pack 2, which is a slimmed down version of the above items. You'll get a pistol, a booster, the mystical shield, a bandit hat and a spinning pistol taunt.
Unfortunately, split-screen mode is not coming, as Community Manager Scott Lowe said in a livestream announcing the DLC that it was considered, but the team preferred to focus on new content.
The DLC is free to owners of Uncharted 4: A Thief's End.
John Keefer posted a new article, Uncharted 4 Bounty Hunters DLC offers a huge update for free
How popular is the MP in this series? Never interested me in the least.