The next patch for Heroes of the Storm is live on the Public Test Realm, with Overwatch's Zarya making her debut for testing.
Her litany of skills:
- Energy: Each time Zarya’s Personal Barrier or Shield Ally absorbs 10 damage, her Energy is increased by 1. Each point of Energy increases Zarya’s damage by 2%. After 0.5 seconds, Energy decays by 3 per second.
- Particle Grenade (Q): Launch a Particle Grenade that deals damage to enemies within a small area. Deals 50% damage to Structures.
- Personal Barrier (W): Gain a Shield that absorbs damage for 3 seconds.
- Shield Ally (E): Grants an allied Hero a Shield that absorbs damage for 3 seconds.
- Graviton Surge (R): Launch a gravity bomb that detonates after 1 second and draws enemy Heroes toward the center for 2.5 seconds.
- Expulsion Zone (R): Launch a gravity bomb that deals light damage and creates an expulsion zone for 3.5 seconds. Enemies who enter the affected area are knocked back and have their Movement Speed reduced by 50% for 1 second.
There have been also a bunch of changes to other heroes, including Assassins Li-Ming and Tychus, Specialist Nazeebo, Support units Malfurion and Kharazim, and Warriors Chen and E.T.C.
The Warhead Junction Battleground map is also available. Designed as a nuclear testing area, the map offers a "glitchy adjutant" who will give out nukes to participants.
The have also been various art and sound changes, as well as additions to the shop. Most notable is the rise in the gold price for hero Muradin, and the dop in price for Diablo.
You can check out all the changes on the official blog. The patch will be on the PTR until September 26.