Pokemon Sun and Moon is in the home stretch for its November 18 launch. which means it must be time for more Pokemon reveals and character introductions.
Added to the Pokemon roster in the latest video are:
- Null: A normal Synthetic Pokémon created to synthesize the strengths of various Pokémon, making it adaptable enough to complete a mission that requires a Pokémon as strong as the Pokémon of mythology. He is the partner of new Team Skull character Gladion.
- Jangmo-o: A dragon type that uses the scales on its head as a weapon both offensively and defensively. It lives in harsh locales, like canyons, where it can train.
- Alolan Raticate: The island version of everyone's favorite Rattata evolution, this one has a dark side. Alolan Raticate is the Totem Pokémon of the trial that takes place in Verdant Cavern on Melemele Island in Pokémon Moon.
The new characters are:
- Lusamine: President of the Aether Foundation.
- Faba: Aether Foundation’s second-in-command, and always seen wearing green sunglasses.
- Wicke: The assistant branch chief of Aether Paradise. Loved by all Foundation employees.
- Employees of the Aether Foundation: They have various uniforms depending on which division they belong to.
Other additions include Ultra Beasts, A new Poke Finder for taking pictures of Pokemon and the reappearance of Dexio and Sina from Pokemon X and Y.
Finally, it was revealed what the big difference would be between the two games. Previously, There were specific Pokemon that were exclusive to each game, and that was it. But now, in addtion to that, time will be a factor. The games are set 12 hours apart, based on real world time. Pokemon Sun operates based on the time on your 3DS, while Moon is set 12 hours off. Depending on the time of day, taking the same route will reveal different Pokemon, so each game offers a bit of a different experience.
Check out the video for all the details:
John Keefer posted a new article, Pokemon Sun and Moon keeps evolving with more reveals
This much change is going to get me to try again and the last one I picked up was Platinum.