One things we don't often see a lot in game development is the behind-the-scenes voice acting. Yes, we learn who the actors are, but it is always cool to watch them actually doing their craft and talking about the characters they portray. Square Enix has given us that for Final Fantasy XV, revealing the voice cast as well as a behind-the scenes video for the upcoming action RPG.
The cast will be:
- Ray Chase (Xenoblade Chronicles X, Killer Instinct) as Noctis
- Adam Croasdell (Shadow of Mordor, Reign, NCIS, Once Upon a Time) as Ignis
- Robbie Daymond (Sailor Moon, TMNT: Mutants in Manhattan) as Prompto
- Chris Parson (Overwatch, Assassin’s Creed: Revelations, Rango) as Gladio
- Jim Pirri (Mirror’s Edge: Catalyst, The Penguins of Madagascar) as Regis
- Amy Shiels (Twin Peaks remake, Call of Duty: Black Ops) as Luna
- Matt Mercer (Overwatch, Resident Evil, Fallout 4) as Cor
- Darin De Paul (Overwatch, Doom, Star Wars: The Old Republic) as Ardyn
- Kari Wahlgren (Rick and Morty, Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness) as Aranea
If you like the Final Fantasy series, or just getting more details on how your favorite game is developed, the video is interesting.
Final Fantasy XV will be coming out on November 29 on PlayStation 4.
John Keefer posted a new article, Final Fantasy XV voice cast revealed in behind-the-scenes video
What's "Twin Peaks remake" nonsense? That's a new series, not a remake!
* "What's this". Words are hard.
How do you not get Robin Atkin Downes to reprise his role as Travis Touchdown, or as he's known in FFXV, "Ignis"
Willing to bet all the mouth animations still line up to the japanese voice cast just like every other voiced FF game. Pisses me off so much that they don't just release the game as-is with subs.