PC players have had it, and now Xbox One players have it, too, but PlayStation 4 players will still have to wait a bit longer for the Fallout 4 Update 1.6.
In a quick update on the official site, Betehsda noted the release, which in addition to a bunch of fixes and features, adds about 300 voiced names to the vocabulary of robotic manservant Codsworth. Add-ons are also now supported.
Here's the update list if you missed ti the first time:
- ExitSave - Exiting to the Main Menu or Desktop (PC only )will create an ExitSave. During next play session, the ExitSave will delete itself after you load it. The Exitsave works in all difficulty levels including Survival.
- New Add On specific icons in Workshop mode
- More than 300 new player names added to Codsworth's vocabulary
- Support for upcoming Add Ons
- General stability and performance improvements
- Fixed a crash related to targeting an enemy weapon while in VATS
- Fixed an issue where a Companion would become stuck walking and unable to run
- Fixed issue in "Mankind Redefined" to prevent the player from getting stuck in elevators while in Mass Fusion Building
- In "Boston After Dark" quest now completes properly when waiting for Old Man Stockton
- Fixed occasional issue where player would become permanently invisible
- Dead settlers can no longer be commanded or assigned to supply lines
- Fixed issue where deleting saved games would cause other saves to disappear
- Fixed occasional issues with activating mods that did not come from Bethesda.net
- Minor bug fixes and optimizations to Mods load order and browsing