The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited will be getting another update for PC on August 1, this time adding a DLC pack with two new dungeons and some long awaited cosmetic options to the Crown Store.
The Shadows of the Hist pack will add two four-player dungeons: Cradle of Shadows dungeon, where your group will team up with the Dark Brotherhood Argonians to fight off some rogue assassins; and the Ruins of Mazzatun, where slavelords must be overcome and prisoners freed. Each will have normal and veteran versions, with new gear, achievements and goodies. There will be no charge for the pack for ESO Plus members, but others can expect to pay 1,500 crowns.
In addition, The Style Parlor is being added, where players can change their race, appearance and name, while also adding new hairstyles, adornments and markings for the cost of a token at the Crown Store. Costume dyes also become available, with ESO Plus players getting to change the color of their wardrobe. If you don;t have the membership, one-time-use dye stamps can also be purchased.
Along with the new items, the update will add a variety of fixes and changes:
- Console text chat
- Aetherian Archive and Hel Ra Citadel Trial improvements, including Normal and Veteran modes, revamped rewards, and level scaling
- Dragonstar Arena improvements, including increased monster difficulty and revamped rewards
- The ability to trade bind-on-pickup items to group members in dungeons and Trials
- The introduction of the Cyrodiil town capture system
- Champion Point cap increase
- Rebalancing and adjustments to Racial Passive abilities
- Improved Undaunted reward chests (Gold, Silver, and Bronze)
- Improved Clothier Surveys
- Improved face effects and animations
- New achievements for each of the scaled Trials
- Ability tooltip tags that display the primary role for certain abilities
- Ongoing Cyrodiil performance improvements
- 17 updated older item sets that now drop at Champion 160 (six available in Aetherian Archive, seven available in Hel Ra Citadel, and four available in Dragonstar Arena)
- Four new crafting styles: Akatosh, Dark Brotherhood, dro-m’Athra, and Minotaur
While PC users will get the update first, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One users can expect the release on August 16.