If you were worried that you wouldn't have too muh to play when Oculus launches it Touch controls for the Rift later this year, relax. The company has announced that there will be 30 games will support Touch when they are shipped.
Of those 30 games, 20 are all new, while the remaining 10 will support VR, but are being tweaked to add support for the hand-held peripheral. Among the launch games are:
- Serious Sam VR: The Last Hope (Croteam)
- Rock Band VR (Harmonix)
- The Climb (Crytek)
- Unspoken (Insomniac)
- Dead & Buried (Oculus)
- VR Sports Challenge (Sanzaru)
- Pro Fishing Challenge VR (Opus)
- I Expect You to Die (Schell Games)
- Luna (Funomena)
- Giant Cop (Other Ocean)
- Job Simulator (Owlchemy Labs)
- Fantastic Contraption (Northway Games)
The company also revealed four new titles that are in development, including Wilson's Heart by Twisted Pixel, Killing Floor: Incursion by Tripwire, Ripcoil by Sanzaru, and Superhot VR by Oculus.