If you can't get enough Call of Duty, then Activision has just announced a fan event for you that will get you all the Call of Duty your little heart desires.
Call of Duty XP is scheduled for the Forum in Los Angeles from September 2-4, and will give fans hands on time with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, the remastered edition of Modern Warfare and some new DLC coming for Black Ops 3. There will also be a Call of Duty VR experience as well to put you in the middle of combat piloting a Jackal. In addition, the Call of Duty World League Championship will be held on site, bringing 32 of the top CoD teams together for a chance at $2 million in prize money.
Other Call of Duty XP activities include:
- Call of Duty developer panels and Q&As from Infinity Ward, Treyarch and Sledgehammer Games
- Onsite Call of Duty armory and franchise museum
- Call of Duty photo booths and activities
- An as-yet-unannounced musical guest
Tickets for the event go on sale at 1 p.m. EDT / 10 a.m. PDT on June 11. There are three tiers:
- Enlisted Ticket: $49: General Admission seating for three days of the Call of Duty World League Championship and access to Call of Duty XP gameplay and activities
- Veteran Ticket: $129: Same as the Enlisted ticket, plus the $80 digital Legacy edition of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare and a Care Package with exclusive Call of Duty XP swag
- Prestige Ticket: $199: Same as the Veteran tickets, plus VIP line for activities and gameplay, Player Meet and Greets, access to the VIP lounge, parking pass, premium seating for the Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare multiplayer reveal and Call of Duty World League Championship.
Anyone who buys a ticket will get access to bonus digital content - a calling card and weapon camo - for Call of Duty: Black Ops III and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare.
If you can't attend, the event will be livestreamed on the official Call of Duty Twitch and YouTube channels.