Smite has been in open beta on PS4 since late March, but the game will be officially launching for the Sony console on May 31.
The MOBA from Hi-Rez Studios allows players to take on the role of ancient gods to battle it out to see who has the bigger balls of spells. If you haven't played the game since beta, senior producer Andy Anderson offers up a bunch of changes that have been implemented.
- Doubled Frame Rate: Now 60 FPS
- Divine Trophies: aka achievements
- New Game Modes: 5v5 Clash and Siege
- New Gods: Four more brings the count to 75
- Activity Feed: Brag to your friends
The game is free to play and offers new updates happen every 2-3 weeks. A new Viking Invasion is planned for next week.