Goat Simulator was just plain wacky. The new DLC is just a Waste of Space.
Coffee Stain Studios has released the new add-on for the oddly popular game, and in the release video, all major space films and games take a bleeting. Star Wars, Star Trek, Mass Effect ... you can probably find a reference to any of them in there, with hilarious asides.
Normally posting straight from the fact sheet is frowned upon, but given that the Gone North Studios devs don't take the game too seriously, it is definitely worth posting verbatim:
- Visit space today or get old waiting for that other space game that you already paid for.
- Crowdfund a space colony and get other people to pay for it and do all the work!
- Endless space full of planets to visit. But seriously it would take forever to go there so why bother
- There is one planet nearby though. Go to that one.
- Fly and shoot stuff in space, because nobody makes games about flying and shooting in space anymore
- Learn how to be a real bridge commander like that Spock dude from mars or whatever
- The biggest map in goat simulator history, filled to the brim with exclusive content. I know PR. Hire me Valve!
- No crew member will be left unromanced.
You can make space great again by getting the game from Steam for $4.99
John Keefer posted a new article, Goat Simulator's new space DLC is just warped
Hahah goddamn it. I may have to put my steam spending moratorium on the sidelines for this.
Buying the shit out of this when I get home tonight.