Bungie has revealed PlayStation 4 owners are currently experiencing connectivity issues when attempting to access Destiny.
In a tweet sent out a moment ago, Bungie says it's "aware of issues preventing some PlayStation 4 users from playing Destiny." As of now, the team is investigating what the problem could be, which we hope is fixed sooner rather than later considering we need to prepare for the big Crimson Event going on next week.
The last time Destiny suffered some down was just last month, although that time it was Xbox One owners clamoring for some assistance in order to play the game. That downtime lasted for several hours and appeared to be an issue with Xbox Live itself.
We have reached out to both Sony and Bungie for comment and will update this story when we hear back from them. In the meantime, if you absolutely need to brush up on your Destiny skills, why not check out one of our extremely helpful guides?
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Get The Sleeper Simulant Exotic Fusion Rifle
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Get An Exotic Sword, A Sword Reforged
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Get The Chaperone Exotic Shotgun
- Shack Reels: Destiny: The Taken King - Getting The Elite Breaker Vanguard Bounty
- Destiny: The Taken King - All 50 Calcified Fragment Locations
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Upgrade Your Exotic Weapons And Gear Fast Using Motes Of Light
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Get The Black Spindle: Secret Exotic Sniper Rifle
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Get The Touch Of Malice Exotic Scout Rifle
- Destiny: The Taken King - How To Earn Legendary Marks