In celebration of selling one million units on Steam, Rocket League developer Psyonix announced today that it will be releasing a second DLC pack called Revenge of the Battle-Cars in October.
The Revenge of the Battle-Cars pack will feature Scarab and Zippy vehicles in addition to new paint types, decals, rocket boosts, and more. It will release for both the PC and PS4 editions in October for $3.99.
There will also be two free variations of existing Rocket League arenas: Urban Station (Night) and Utopia Coliseum (Dusk), which will be available to all players regardless of whether they purchase the DLC.
Here is the full breakdown of Revenge of the Battle-Cars Pack:
• 2 New Classic SARPBC Cars (Scarab and Zippy)
• 12 New Decals (Six for Each New Car)
• 3 New Paint Types (Toon Glossy, Toon Matte, Toon Wood)
• 2 New Wheels (Scarab and Zippy)
• 2 New Rocket Boosts (Accelerato and Battle-Stars)
• 4 New Toppers (Cavalier, Locomotive, Pixelated Shades, Shark Fin)
• 2 New Antennas (Retro Balls from the Original Game)
• New Trophies (PS4) and Achievements (Steam)
Steven Wong posted a new article, Rocket League: Revenge of the Battle-Cars Pack Announced; Releases in October
Ahh so it is coming to PC too. Didn't see that detail elsewhere. Thanks Steven!
Cool. Night maps are the best