Disney Infinity 3.0 uses the force on our wallets this August
Disney Interactive has announced the release date for Disney Infinity 3.0 as well as what will be available for purchase that day.
Disney Interactive has announced its Disney Infinity 3.0 will be hitting store shelves on August 30, 2015.
The Disney Infinity 3.0 starter pack will feature the Star Wars Twilight of the Republic Play Set, which has Anakin Skywalker and Ahsoka Tano figures. There will also be a number of additional figures, packs, and play sets available at it’s launch. Here’s a list of what else you can grab on August 30:
- Star Wars figures (Yoda and Obi-Wan Kenobi) and Power Disc Pack
- Star Wars Rebels figures (Kanan, Jarrus, Ezra Bridger, Sabine Wren, and Zeb Orrelios)
- Star Wars Saga Starter Pack
- Disney•Pixar’s Inside Out Play Set (Joy and Anger figures included) and additional standalone figures (Sadness, Disgust, Fear)
- Disney figures (Mickey, Minnie, Mulan, Olaf, Sam Flynn and Quorra)
- Tomorrowland Power Disc Pack
Customers who pre-order the Disney Infinity 3.0 Edition Starter Pack at participating retailers will be able to receive an early copy of Toy Box Takeover that features multiplayer gameplay where your favorite Disney Infinity characters can be used.
Daniel Perez posted a new article, Disney Infinity 3.0 uses the force on our wallets this August
I've recently become a fan of the toy box more so than the preset playsets. I am MORE interested in what the new additions to the toy box will be than anything else. By the way awesome title for article. I hope we can create campaigns and such. Anything that lets me create my own playsets now THAT would be awesome.
I think having the ability to create your own playset scenarios is the only thing that would make the Toy Box appealing to me. I love the playsets but they always feel so damn short. If they opened up the tools to create your own, I'm sure the community would come up with some amazing things. Doubt it will ever happen, though.
I love the idea of the toy box and its done pretty well. I was very excited when my boss got the game because I couldn't wait to see what they came up with. It was amazing for a couple weeks until eventually they just started spawning in monsters to fight and then had crazy battles for like two hours. Now that is ALL THEY DO in the game. It drives me nuts. They basically co-op battle huge Ice Giants for two hours.
My son is going to lose his shit! Haha me too!
A few notes, though:
- The "Star Wars Saga" starter pack is only available for PS4 and PS3. It includes both starter packs (Classic Trilogy and Clone Wars era) and an exclusive Boba Fett figure.
- The Original Trilogy starter set (Rise Against The Empire) will be exclusive to that starter pack for a month as is Boba Fett.
AAAAAAND the Star Wars Rebels figures are each RETAILER EXCLUSIVE.
- Zeb is Gamestop
- Ezra is Toys R Us
- Sabine is Target
- Kanan is Wal-Mart
Amazing how bad they try to fuck over the consumer when they know they'll bend over backwards for their kids.