Capcom has once again partnered with Six Flags Entertainment Corporation to bring unique Street Fighter attractions to participating Six Flags theme park locations in the US this summer starting July 2.
Guests of participating Six Flags parks will be able to play Street Fighter 5 on the PlayStation 4 prior to its release in spring 2016. Each park will feature custom Street Fighter 5-skinned gaming pods and/or themed kiosks that will have playable game demos available to all attendees.
Park visitors will be able to play the game any day while 8-person single elimination tournaments will be held on Saturdays at Six Flags Magic Mountain and on Saturdays and Sundays at all other parks. Prizes will be available to top players, although what those prizes may be have yet to be announced.
Here are the list of Six Flags parks that will be participating in the Street Fighter at Six Flags experience:
July 2 – July 7
- Six Flags Discovery Kingdom (Vallejo, CA)
July 4 – July 7
- Six Flags Over Texas (Arlington, TX)
July 6 – December 31
- Six Flags Magic Mountain (Valencia, CA)
July 13 – July 19
- Six Flags Fiesta Texas (San Antonio, TX)
July 27 – August 2
- Six Flags Over St. Louis (Eureka, MO)
- Six Flags Over Georgia (Austell, GA)
August 10 – August 16
- Six Flags Great America (Gurnee, IL)
- Six Flags America (Bowie, MD)
August 24 – August 30
- Six Flags Great Adventure (Jackson, NJ)
- Six Flags New England (Agawam, MA)
Daniel Perez posted a new article, Street Fighter 5 invades Six Flags parks this summer with playable demos, tournaments
I really want to know how many setups there are before making the trip and buying a ticket :(