Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare is set to release in just a few short weeks, and today, PC players will finally know if their current rig will support the game now that its system requirements have been revealed.
The game’s Steam page was recently updated to reveal just want kind of specs Advanced Warfare will require in order to be playable. Here’s the bare minimum you’ll need:
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel CoreTM i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 810 @ 2.80 GHz or better
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI Radeon HD 5870 @ 1GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Hard Drive: 55 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible
A new gameplay launch trailer was also released over the weekend, showing off some impressive visuals taken directly from in-game footage. We’re also introduced to the “advanced warfare” aspect of the game, which includes the use of drones, exo-skeletons, and jet packs. We’re also treated to some of Kevin Spacey’s impressive motion capture and voice acting chops as he plays the role of Jonathan Irons, who is the leader of the Atlas Corporation.
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare will be released on November 4 on PC, Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation 4.