IndieCade is a celebration of independent games. And it's coming back to Los Angeles in October. This year's selection of games is as eclectic as usual, with games like Gunpoint, Kentucky Route Zero, Spaceteam, and Super T.I.M.E. Force (pictured) making the cut.
You read more about some of these games in our E3 preview. The entire list is after the break.
- [code] by Rambod Kermanizadeh and Aaron Silbering
- 99 Tiny Games by Hide & Seek
- Constellation by Cosmic Games
- Cube & Star: A Love Story by Doppler Interactive
- Deadbolt by Elizabeth Sampat
- Dog Eat Dog by Liwanag Press
- Edgar Rice Soiree by Copenhagen Game Collective
- Extrasolar by Lazy 8 Studios
- Ephemerid by SuperChop Games
- Gone Home by The Fullbright Company
- Gunpoint by Suspicious Developments
- Hermit Crab in Space by Golden Ruby Games
- Kentucky Route Zero by Cardboard Computer
- Kulak by David Koss
- Luxuria Superbia by Tale of Tales
- Nidhogg by Messhof
- Other by Quartic Llama
- Perfect Woman by Peter Lu and Lea Schonfelder
- Pico by Digital Dream Quartet
- Porpentine's Twine Compilation by Porpentine
- Quadrilateral Cowboy by Blendo Games
- Reus by Abbey Games
- Rogue Legacy by Cellar Door Games
- Rollers of the Realm by Phantom Compass
- Save the Date by Paper Dino Software
- simian.interface by Vested Interest
- Sokobond by Alan Hazelden & Harry Lee
- Soundodger by Studio Bean
- Spaceteam by Henry Smith
- Spin the Bottle: Bumpie's Party by KnapNok Games & Redgrim
- Starseed Pilgrim by Droqen & Ryan Roth
- Super TIME Force by Capybara Games
- That Dragon, Cancer by Ryan Green & Josh Larson
- Towerfall by Matt Makes Games
- Upgrade Soul by Opertoon
- Movers and Shakers by Singapore-MIT GAMBIT Game Lab
Andrew Yoon posted a new article, IndieCade 2013 finalists revealed.
IndieCade is a celebration of independent games. And it's coming back to Los Angeles in October. This year's selection of games is as eclectic as...
No Papers, Please?
Still a nice collection of games though. I'm glad Nidhogg is eventually getting released.