- Top Ten U.S. Console Games - Reporting May 30 to July 3, 2010
- Red Dead Redemption (Xbox 360) - 582.9K
- Super Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii) - 548.4K
- Red Dead Redemption (PS3) - 380.3K
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii (Wii) - 200.9K
- Just Dance (Wii) - 174.8K
- Wii Fit Plud w/Balance Board (Wii)
- Toy Story 3 (NDS)
- UFC 2010: Undisputed (Xbox 360)
- Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Wii)
- UFC 2010: Undisputed (PS3)
- U.S. Hardware Sales - Reporting May 30 to July 3, 2010
- DS: 510.7K (up 126.8K)
- Xbox 360: 451.7K (up 257.1K)
- Wii: 422.5K (down 87.7K)
- PS3: 304.8K (up 150.3K)
- PSP: 121K (up 61.6K)
Why did hardware sales jump so much across the board this month (over last month)? Everything was up.
oops, Wii was down. nevermind.
Xbox 360 slim model had something to do with it on the Microsoft side.
Not sure about the others, but the new Xbox definitely had something to do with that one.
I bet the 360 sales would have been even higher if they were able to ship more units. I had to wait two weeks to get my 360 Slim and while I was waiting I was checking all the online and retails stores.. most of them were sold out and backordered.