Spore climbs five places following a $10 price cut, while StarCraft 2's imminent beta no doubt plays a hand in the StarCraft Battle Chest's rise of two spots. Outsiders Left 4 Dead and Empire: Total War manage to retain their lofty positions from last month.
Fallout, Fallout 2 and Fallout Tactics make a welcome and notable comeback in the $20 Fallout Trilogy pack. Fellow RPG Oblivion also returns in Game of the Year form at 17.
- World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $39
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $20
- World of Warcraft Battle Chest / Blizzard / $38
- World of Warcraft / Blizzard / $20
- Empire: Total War / Creative Assembly / $43
- Spore / EA Maxis / $40
- Left 4 Dead / Valve / $30
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Exp. Pack / EA Maxis / $20
- Fallout Trilogy / Black Isle Studios & Micro Forte / $20
- StarCraft: Battle Chest / Blizzard / $20
- World of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Expansion Pack / Blizzard / $30
- Demigod / Gas Powered Games / $39
- Real Deal Slots Adventure / Phantom EFX / $20
- The SimCity Box (SimCity Societies, SimCity 4, Sims SnapCity) / EA / $20
- Fallout 3 / Bethesda / $48
- Diablo Battle Chest / Blizzard / $40
- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion Game of the Year Edition / Bethesda / $20
- Warcraft III Battle Chest / Blizzard / $40
- Warhammer 40K: Dawn of War II / Relic / $49
- Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor / Relic / $30
Ok , no offence on anyone who likes WoW , but every bloody week its WoW can we not include it in the list? lol
kinda like how the xbox 360 is the best selling console except for the fact that the wii is?
an honorary member?
But then it would just be a Sims game instead every week.
Pretty much this, until something either breaks those particular demographics it's not going to change much.
But i would rather see different games get on the list =) i check this site every day and whenever its the week stats for games its.... never guess what... WORLD OF WARCRAFT! LOL XD
Why would you want shacknews to lie and say some other game is the top selling game. Sounds counter intuitive to have a Top Selling games but then exclude the top selling games.
I don't get it either. What is the number of units sold in a month to be number 1 on this chart each week, just to put this into perspective? How many copies of the xpac are they selling each month?
not counting that this is a month old on data? It'll change here in a few weeks when they finally get around to sims3 launch week. The big thing is that there isn't a lot of big titles for the pc. I would say infamous before sims3, but thats console, not pc. I doubt ghostbusters pc will hit the top because it isn't as good as the console versions.