Once again, there's not much change compared to the previous week, apart from some reshuffled positions and the replacement of Civilization IV by The Sims 2 Deluxe.
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $37 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $16 (Average)
- Spore / EA Maxis / $44 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft Battle Chest / Blizzard / $37 (Average)
- Fallout 3 / Bethesda / $46 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft / Blizzard / $19 (Average)
- Left 4 Dead / Valve / $41 (Average)
- Call Of Duty: World At War / Treyarch / $45 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Exp. Pack / EA Maxis / $19 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Deluxe / EA Maxis / $4 (Average)
Left 4 Dead is such a cash cow. It's still in the top ten *and* they must have sold a load on the steam weekend sale (which obviously isn't included).
Flogging a dead horse, but, I really, REALLY want to see sales figures for Steam :(
I just picked it up this weekend, so did 3 friends of mine. I'm sure we are far from the only ones.
sold to me as well. I watch so many zombie movies it was a natural to want to be in one ;)
It's worth it at full price as well.