You're currently viewing the beginning of a full site renovation for Shacknews.com. You might find something working oddly. If you do, let us know! More exciting new features to follow.
8,996 chatty comments by "Derringer"
- Posted Sep 16, 2017 5:36pm PDT Does anyone here own NHL 18 on PS4? If so, can you answer a simple question? Can you play online vs AI only? Just a regular game, not Threes (I...
- Posted Jul 20, 2017 4:46pm PDT Xenoblade Chronicles
- Posted Jul 16, 2017 4:34pm PDT I think Scorpion King is part of the Monster-verse thing as well.
- Posted Jul 13, 2017 7:36pm PDT I get dreams like that all the time. I think it's because like 90% of my dreams are lucid.
- Posted Jul 13, 2017 7:34pm PDT I can't remember the timelime for everything, but I started with my Dad's Timex Sinclair. I'm not sure why he had two, but he still has them both...
- Posted Jun 28, 2017 3:30pm PDT Am I drunk yet?
- Posted Jun 28, 2017 1:27pm PDT Most stores take USD, but at a really horrible exchange rate.
- Posted Jun 28, 2017 1:26pm PDT Every country has their currency made fun of, it's a waste of energy to get angry/dismissive about it. Just carry on.
- Posted Jun 28, 2017 1:24pm PDT You also can't tear our bills. Well, the $20 bill has been accidentally torn apparently.
- Posted Jun 28, 2017 1:20pm PDT I rarely use physical money, but at least I can discern what coin I am taking out of my pocket.
- Posted Jun 28, 2017 1:19pm PDT Bulky? Sure. Heavy? Come on, you're just reaching for things. I actually expected a photoshop of at least double the Toonies haha
- Posted Jun 28, 2017 1:18pm PDT Everything that is less than a quarter gets tossed in a donation box if I ever use cash for some reason.
- Posted Jun 28, 2017 1:17pm PDT I was in Hawaii in Feb and holy shit, I was totally that asshole at the cashier fiddling with his money holding up the line. Every cashier asked...
- Posted Jun 25, 2017 12:35am PDT I'm considering it after driving my friend's Model S. Yeah, I know they are different beasts, but that's what a test drive is for.
- Posted Jun 25, 2017 12:34am PDT Oh, this is in Canada.