After being dethroned by The Sims 2 Double Deluxe last week, World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King reassumed the top spot. Meanwhile, Left 4 Dead rose from #7 to #3, Call of Duty and Fallout 3 dropped a few spots, and Red Alert 3 reappeared, probably because of a lower price: $29 instead of the $49 it sold for across December.
- World Of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King / Blizzard / $32 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $19 (Average)
- Left 4 Dead / Valve / $41 (Average)
- Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 / EA LA / $28 (Average)
- Spore / EA Maxis / $49 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft Battle Chest / Blizzard / $38 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Exp. Pack / EA Maxis / $19 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft / Blizzard / $20 (Average)
- Fallout 3 / Bethesda / $49 (Average)
- Call Of Duty: World At War / Treyarch / $50 (Average)
Good to see a good team like Valve in the top with a great game..
I'm guessing last week's patch played at least some part in Left 4 Dead's rise in weekly figures :)
Not really, it was hardly epic by Valve's standards.
Ditto for Bethesda. A lot of great games don't make the money they should. Glad to see this isn't the case with fallout.
And this is just boxed copies... I bet they make most of their sales through Steam (at a higher profit margin).