The below data--culled from United States retailers across the week of September 7-13, 2008--also continues publisher EA's domination of the weekly PC software charts, with the company's titles representing 60% of the list for the second week in a row.
- Spore / EA Maxis / $49 (Average)
- Spore Galactic Edition / EA Maxis / $78 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Apartment Life Expansion Pack / EA Maxis / $30 (Average)
- Spore Creature Creator / EA Maxis / $9 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft: Battle Chest / Blizzard / $40 (Average)
- The Sims 2 Double Deluxe / EA Maxis / $30 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft / Blizzard / $20 (Average)
- World Of Warcraft: Burning Crusade Expansion Pack / Blizzard / $30 (Average)
- Warcraft III Battle Chest / Blizzard / $39 (Average)
- Crysis / Crytek (Publisher: EA) / $39 (Average)
I was surprised that I couldn't find the latest Nancy Drew game in stores today despite it being a top seller a couple of months ago.
I guess I'll have to order from amazon.ca and pay almost as much as the game itself for next day shipping.
Is that Canada? CA? California?
seriously? .ca = canada