Today, Bungie released Update 184.108.40.206 and detailed patch notes to document the fixes. One fix that should please Guardians is the addition of joining in progress to the Deep Dive activity. Have a look at the notes below:
Patch notes for Destiny 2 Update 220.127.116.11 are now available:https://t.co/RHNyQlS4fs— Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) July 25, 2023
Stay tuned for updates on the status of server maintenance.
- Join In Progress has been enabled for Deep Dive activities during gameplay sections of activities.
- Fixed the number of surges/skulls applied to multiple Vanguard Ops Playlist activities & Seasonal activities.
- Experience is now properly being awarded for Weapon Crafting via Solstice Bonfire activity.
- Player progression in Solstice is no longer blocked by completing Kindling objective early.
Gameplay and Investment
- Fixed an issue with Utility Kickstart that was allowing more class ability energy to be gained than intended.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to cancel the activation of their Super by picking up a Diamond Lance during cast causing them to regain ability energy.
- Fixed an issue where people launchers would repeatedly play their SFX.
- Clarified the objective text for Week 5 Seasonal Challenge "Battle Rhythm"—must earn progress in Ritual activities specifically.