Nintendo's upcoming Ring Fit Adventure certainly looks like an interesting way to get in shape, and it's coming a lot sooner than you may have thought.
A new eight-minute overview trailer detailing the game's Adventure and Simple modes as well as its custom sets, set menu, and mini games is out now to pore over and see if the game is something you might be interested in.
Ring Fit Adventure's Adventure mode will let you defeat enemies with various attacks based on real-world exercises that you'll need to mimic as you complete over 100 levels in 20 different worlds. Completing levels will earn you additional experience points. There's a wide variety of customizable workouts you can do too, as well as a ton of different mini games to jump into that use the Ring-Con controller and leg strap.
Nintendo listed some of the game's key features to go along with the trailer:
- Explore a huge fantasy world and defeat enemies using real-life exercise.
- Jog, Sprint, and high knee through over 100 levels in more than 20 worlds.
- Control in-game movements with the new Ring-Con and Leg Strap accessories.
- Play a long-form adventure or shorter minigames suitable for most skill levels and schedules.
- Check your estimated pulse rate with the built-in IR Motion Sensor.
You can already pre-order Ring Fit Adventure now, just in case you're ready to get your fitness on, and you'll be able to play as early as October 18.
Will you be locking in your copy, or are you waiting to see how the game fares with reviews first?