L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files out on PlayStation Store today
L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files are out today on the PlayStation store.
L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files are making their way to the PSVR sooner rather than later, with sooner being today. The announcement was made during Sony's State of Play for September 2019.
The game was first released two years ago for PC VR headsets like the HTC Vive and Oculus Rift. L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files is a bespoke VR experience that condenses the contents of the original game into a few select cases that can be worked in VR. Players get a chance to spot the liars in a much more immersive fashion than was possible when the game arrived on the last generation of consoles.
The game's official website outlines what buyers can expect from L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files:
A dark and violent crime thriller set against the backdrop of 1940’s Los Angeles, now in stunning virtual reality.
Featuring seven cases rebuilt specifically for virtual reality, L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files adds new layers of immersion and realism to Rockstar Games’ atmospheric crime thriller as you solve select cases from the blockbuster original game, spanning mysteries from the Detective desks of Traffic, Arson, Homicide, and more.
• Search for clues by grabbing, inspecting and manipulating objects
• Get behind the wheel and drive to your next crime scene
• Engage in chases, fistfights, and shootouts as you track down suspects
• Build your case by making notes or drawing freehand in your detective’s notebook
• Interrogate witnesses and use your wits to separate truth from lies in a city where everyone has something to hide
If you own a PSVR headset, you can download the game today from the PSN Store.
Bill Lavoy posted a new article, L.A. Noire: The VR Case Files out on PlayStation Store today