If you’ve been looking for even more out of Remnant: From the Ashes, then we’ve got some news for you. The latest patch, which released Thursday, adds a brand-new dungeon called Leto’s Lab, as well as a new armor set, and a ton of general fixes to make the game even better.
Players will be able to find the all-new dungeon in Ruined Earth, both within the main story campaign and Adventure Mode. Completing the lab will allow players to unlock a new armor set called Leto’s Armor, as well as the ability to use an AOE attack called bellyflop, which will deal damage equivalent to a Hammer swing. If you want to see more of the patch notes, then take a look below:
- Welcome to Leto's Lab!
DEVELOPER COMMENT: This all-new dungeon can be found dynamically in Ruined Earth within both the main campaign and Adventure Mode itself. Explore this hidden laboratory and discover the dark secrets of Dr. Leto Apostolakis experiments. Take a trip through Leto's Lab and see if you can brave the horrors lurking within.
- Many collision fixes and tweaks
- Dozens of updates and fixes for performance in Rhom
- LOD fixes for performance
- Dozens of animation updates
- Removed many unused audio files for optimization
- Removed duplicate foliage
DEVELOPER COMMENT: This time around, we made many changes behind the scenes to help improve performance across the game.
- Fix for Soul Anchor disappearing from inventory
- Fixed an UNREAL issue with VOIP causing crashes
- Bleed effects no longer appear when shooting into clouds/mist
- Enabled listen option when starting a game in offline mode and then switching to online
- Fixed emitter for certain mud effects
- Removed a key association for certain backtrack doors
- Fixed a handful of typos
- Fixed an issue causing certain values to be shown incorrectly
- Added a fix for proper trait/achievement persistence
- Fixed a rare case where the Wailing Wood would lose its weak spot
- Added a fix for scenarios that caused infinite zone loads
Check out the full blog post for the rest of the patch notes and be sure to check our out Remnant: From the Ashes guide hub for help solving some of the most difficult puzzles and getting your hands on the best weapons.