Kingdom Hearts fans who also love heading to the orchestra to take in some of their favorite music from the show will want to keep an eye out for Kingdom Hearts Orchestra -World of Tres- concert tickets.
The official symphonic tour for the Kingdom Hearts series has officially kicked off, and it will feature music and worlds pulled straight from the popular RPG series. If you're a mega-fan, you'll definitely want to see about attending, especially since it's basically a massive tribute to the series in general.
Produced by director Tetsuya Nomura himself, the concert program was prepared by composers Yoko Shimomura, Tsuyoshi Sekito, and Takeharu Ishimoto. It will feature orchestral versions of Hikaru Utada's "Face My Fears" and "Don't Think Twice" for the first time, as well as newly-arranged versions of songs like "Dearly Beloved" and "Simple and Clean."
The first half of the concert is about reliving the games' storyline and will end with a "Diabolic Bash" boss medley that includes several of the exciting musical themes from throughout the games where you fight massive monsters. The second half of the concert is more about Kingdom Hearts 3 and its conclusion to the entire saga, as visitors get to experience the story from beginning to end.
Tickets are still available for the following performances:
- New York (US) – June 28-29, 2019 – United Palace
- Toronto (Canada) – July 13, 2019 – Sony Centre
- Atlanta (US) – September 14, 2019 – Fox Theatre
- Paris (France) – September 28, 2019 – Palais des Congrès
- Sydney (Australia) – October 19, 2019 – Sydney Town Hall Centennial Hall
- Dallas (US) – October 26, 2019 - Verizon Theatre at Grand Prairie
- São Paulo (Brazil) – November 2, 2019 –Espaço das Américas
- London (United Kingdom) – November 17, 2019 –Eventim Apollo
- Mexico D.F. (Mexico) – November 23, 2019 – Auditorium Blackberry
As a special surprise, composer Yoko Shimomura will be headed to some selected performances of the World Tour, and will be MC of the night, both performing on stage and attending a limited after show VIP meet & greet. This year, in addition to Tokyo and Osaka, she'll be going to the Los Angeles, New York, Milan, Paris, London, Sao Paolo and Mexico performances.