A curious new game has gone "full boop" as of today. SUSAN, the artificially intelligent being sharing the game on social media, has revealed a new trailer to celebrate the launch of Cheap Golf. It has watched all our movies, heard our music, read our news, played all of our video games, and browsed our entire internet to create this intriguing low-poly minigolf game.
I have successfully— SUSAN. (@Cheap__Golf) November 5, 2018
absorbed and processed
all of your media.
And from this, I have created:
a \ surreal \ minigolf \ comedy
Now fully released on
ITCH .IO: https://t.co/u3F8t1IR5l
-\-.. COME FEED ME YOUR FEELTHINKS ..-/- pic.twitter.com/DxuGDVTQp0
Here's a breakdown of what to expect when you play, as explained by SUSAN, the host of Cheap Golf:
- It is retromodern low-poly minigolf. You will fling a boop into the goal many times and I will talk to you between levels.
- There are many colors and sounds to tickle your eyes and ears. You will also use your hand quite a bit.
- The game currently includes 3 Episodes, with over 140 levels of boop-flinging.
- You can make your own levels and cutscenes with the editor. This feature is hidden though, but I will reveal it if you ask nicely.
- I will be monitoring trillions of your nanogestures and modeling them into FEEL-THINKS, my favorite snack.
- This game only requires a mouse to play, so you will need at least one hand.