Destiny 2: Forsaken is going to feature a wealth of new weapons and gear for players to get their hands on, including a variety of new Exotics that have the capability to dominate on the battlefield. A new trailer detailing some of the carnage you can expect out of said weapons is available now, and it gives you a brief sneak peek at just some of what'll be on offer for you to totally decimate the competition with.
- Two-Tailed Fox Weapon: Fires two rockets at once.
- Antaeus Wards Armor: Slide to reflect projectile.
- Trinity Ghoul Weapon: Precision kills create electrical storm arrows.
- The Sixth Coyote Armor: Double dodge.
- Malfeasance Weapon: 5 hits detonates an explosion.
- Black Talon Weapon: Projectile sword.
- One Thousand Voices Weapon: Exploding beam of fire.
- Chromatic Fire Armor: Elemental explosions from precision kinetic kills.
- Wish-Ender Weapon: See through walls and pierce targets.
- Ace of Spades Weapon: Reloading after a kill grants extra-damage bullets.
The third major expansion for Destiny will revolve around a Fallen breakout from the Prison of Elders, and it's set to bring some pretty intriguing story elements with it. Cayde-6 appears to have been killed, for good this time, so we'll have to be on the lookout for what actually happens with that.
Destiny 2: Forsaken is launching on September 8, which will bring the game into its year two content. It'll be available on PlayStation 4, PC, and Xbox One, so make sure you choose the platform you're going to be enjoying the expansion on ahead of time, as you've got just about a month left before launch! Until then, be sure to check out all the great content we've featured over on our Destiny 2 strategy guide.