Looking for the next opportunity to try out Bandai Namco's upcoming Naruto title, Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker? If you're playing on PlayStation 4 or Xbox One, you can join one of several open beta sessions this month, ranging from July 20 through July 22 or July 27 through July 29. You'll be able to download and access the open beta client today from the PlayStation Store and Xbox Store.
The open beta will let you play as Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, and Yamato, with 25 ninjutsu to choose from and four different maps. You can try out single player and 8v8 PvP as well as multiplayer Base and Destruction Battles. If you don't want to play as an established character, you can even customize your own ninja.
Here's a list of play sessions you can look forward to so you can plan accordingly:
- July 19: 11pm PT until 2am PT on July 20 (2am ET until 5am ET on July 20)
- July 20: 1pm PT until 4pm PT (4pm ET until 7pm ET)
- July 21: 2am PT until 5am PT (5am ET until 8am ET)
- July 21: 10am PT until 1pm PT (1pm ET until 4pm ET)
- July 21: 6pm PT until 9pm PT (9pm ET on July 21 until 12am ET on July 22)
- July 21: 11pm PT until 2am PT on July 22 (2am ET until 5am ET on July 22)
- July 26: 11pm PT until 11pm PT on July 28 (2am ET on July 27 until 2am ET on July 29)
Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker is coming to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC on August 31. That should give you at least a little bit of time to catch up on the Naruto manga. Just kidding. You'll never finish that behemoth of a series in time.