TennoCon 2018 is kicking off today and there is already some news coming out of the ultimate Warframe fan experience. The
There were a lot more reveals that took place during the closing keynote and they're as
- Railjack, a new co-op capital ship combat mode
- New open-world Fortuna revealed
- Hoverboards bring a new way to move around Warframe's open spaces
- Panic Button is working on a Nintendo Switch version of the game
- The New War expansion teased
Keep it locked on Shacknews for all the latest Warframe news as it breaks.
Asif Khan posted a new article, TennoCon 2018: Revenant and Garuda Announced as the Two New Warframes
I just watched. I’ve not put a lot of time into the game, but what they showed looks incredible. That’s how you present your product. Their transparency is unreal. So straight forward and you can tell how excited that team is to be making the game.